In her princess dress. I love her.
I am thankful for:
* the little Solo boy who is sitting in my lap right now
* the love that emanates from our friends as they take care of us and feed us, as we cook together and talk together, sing together, love each other
* my camera
* pens and notebooks and sketchbooks
* the beauty of lines
* trees and rose bushes and virtually every green thing. They feed me.
* all of my kids. I can't wait to see what they become. I met an eleven-year-old boy yesterday who was almost as tall as me. That's only three years away, for Kid A. Three years!
* My Chinua. The most amazing, caring, wonderful, musical, talented person I have ever met.
* The unexpected and all the possibility out there. These curvy roads that our lives follow.
* Every breath, whisper and resounding shout that signifies the presence of the Great Divine, Creator and Healer. I am living in the mystery of a life which is devoted, I am the devotee of my guru, Yeshu Ji, Jesus the Master, the Rabbi. He has me, the twisty paths of life are not frightening because we have history and I have never been led wrong. Every road that I travel on leads to love.
* Tea and coffee and salsa. Not together.
* Rhythms in life. Oh how my soul longs for rhythm of breath and heartbeat and gentle days...
* Water. Food, pillows, a spot on the couch.
* Even this tiredness which has suddenly overcome me. It slows me down, helps me to see...
Thank you for your giving. I'm going to leave the giveaway open for the same amount of time that Carrien is leaving hers. So, feel free to give all of Wednesday and Thursday, and then on Friday I'll announce a winner.