1. Hit up Napoli's Pizza, though it be in the very not nicest of guettos, for the phattest pizza in town. I mean serious though. Best pizza you could eat.
2. Run over to Blue Bottle Coffee for the most divine Americano on the planet. Not exaggerating.
3. Swing on the swings with Chinua in Washington Square in North Beach, because it was there that we fell in love.
4. Eat a breakfast burrito in the Mission, and then head for the thrift shops.
5. Go to the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park.
6. Avoid Fisherman's Wharf.
7. Head over to Clement Street for a gigantic bowl of Pho.
8. Ride the Muni.
9. Run around the Palace of Fine Arts.
10. See some beloved friends.
11. Marvel at how clean and shiny everything is. Shiver. Attempt to shop at Amoeba Records, but instead run out of the store, crying, because it's too big and confusing. (This is what happened the last time I returned from India.)