2. I haven't separated my dreads in a long time. (If you don't know what this is like, it involves a lot of RIPPING.)
3. I haven't been writing as much as I would like. (Hence the LISTS. Do you feel cheated? I hope not.)
4. That I have trailer park pregnancy cravings. Kraft macaroni and cheese. Ramen Noodles. Chili cheese Fritos.
5. That I eat these things. Often.
6. That my kids' Little People Noah's ark animals are scattered so far and wide throughout the room (in nooks and crannies) that they can't even locate them to play with them. Ditto with the Mr. Potato Head pieces. Time for a toy hunt.
7. That my grandmother is happy that I called her on her birthday. I'm NOT proud of this because she's so happy because it's the first time I did it in my 25 years of life.
8. I've been working on the same painting (or not working on it) of my superstar husband's superstar grandfather since before YaYa was born. Almost two years ago.
9. That all my belongings that I can't fit anywhere in our cabin are stuffed on the top bunk of the bunkbed that we sleep on. And the pile is growing higher and higher. Anything that is kind of random goes there. But really, what can I do?
10. That I'm afraid of people. And afraid of being friends with people. But, I'm trying.